Last Edited: January 30th, 2017
LINKS TO RECENT AND ONGOING RESEARCH
- "On-the-Job Search in a Matching Model of Heterogeneous Jobs and Workers"(with M. Jansen and J.F. Jimeno), ECONOMIC JOURNAL, 2009.
- "What is What ?: A Simple test of Long Memory vs. Structural Breaks in the Time Domain" (with L. Mayoral and J. Gonzalo)
- "Are men and women-economists evenly distributed across research fields ?. Some new empirical evidence" (with F. Felgueroso and M.Almunia). SERIEs, Journal of the Spanish Economic Association, 2012.
- "Which Factors Determine Academic Performance of Economics Freshers ?: Some Spanish Evidence "(with E.Morales), INVESTIGACIONES ECONOMICAS, 2009.
- "Does Immigration Affect the Phillips Curve?: Some Evidence for Spain" (with S. Bentolila and JF Jimeno), EUROPEAN ECONOMIC REVIEW, 2008 .
- "On gender gaps and self-fulfilling expectations:An alternative approach based on of paid-for-training " (with S. de la Rica and C. García-Peñalosa). ECONOMIC INQUIRY, 2013
- Occupational Mismatch and Moonlighting Among Spanish Physicians: Do Couples Matter?" (With F. Felgueroso)
- "Simple Wald Tests of the Fractional Integration Parameter: An Overview
of New Results" (with J. Gonzalo and L. Mayoral), THE METHODOLOGY AND PRACTICE OF ECONOMETRICS ( A FESTSCHIFT IN HONOUR OF DAVID HENDRY) ( J. Castle and N. Shepard, eds.) OUP, 2009.
- "Does dual employment protection affect TFP ?: Evidence from Spanish Manufacturing firms" (with S. Ortigueira R. Stucchi). (Cited in The Economist: http://www.economist.com/node/21548234 ) SERIEs, Journal of the Spanish Economic Association, 2016
- "Two-tier employment protection reforms: The Spanish experience" , (with S. Bentolila and J.F. Jimeno), CESifo-DICE Report, Journal for Institutional Comparisons, 2008.
- "Gender gaps in performance pay. New evidence from Spanish workers" (with S. de la Rica and R. Vegas) ANNALS OF ECONOMICS & STATISTICS, 2016.
- "Two-tier labor markets in the Great Recession: France vs.Spain" (with S.Bentolila, P. Cahuc and T. Le Barbanchon), THE ECONOMIC JOURNAL 2012.
- "Detecting Big Structural Breaks in Large Factor Models" (with L. Chen and J. Gonzalo). JOURNAL OF ECONOMETRICS, 2014
- "The Effect of Public Sector Employment on Women´s Labour Market Outcomes" (with B. Anghel and S. de la Rica).
- "Reforming and insider-outsider labor market: The Spanish experience" (with S. Bentolila and JF Jimeno). IZA JOURNAL OF EUROPEAN LABOR STUDIES 2013.
- "The effects of global shocks on small commodity-exporting economies: Lessons from Canada" (with V. Charnavoki) AMERICAN ECONOMIC JOURNAL-MACRO, 2014.
- "Youth Labour Market Performance in Spain and its Determinants. A Micro-level Perspective" (OCDE WP). (with F. Felgueroso and M. Jansen)
- "Output Growth Thresholds for Job Creation and Unemployment Reduction in Spain" ( with P. de Cea).
- "Spanish youth unemployment: A déjà vu" ( with F. Felgueroso and M Jansen).
- "Dual Labour Markets and (Lack of) On-The-Job Training: PIAAC Evidence from Spain and Other EU Countries" (with A. Cabrales and R. Mora).
- "From Dual to Unified Employment Protection: Transition and Steady State" (with E. Lalé and N. Siassi).
- "LM ests for joint breaks in the memory and level of a time series" (with H. Rachinger and C. Velasco).
- "EU Dual Labour Markets: Consequences and Potential Reforms" Chapter 2 in ECONOMICS WITHOUT BORDERS (BLUNDELL, R. et al.,eds.) CUP, 2017. .
- "The Changing Nature of Gender Selection into Employment: Europe over the Great Recession" (with C. García-Peñalosa and L. Tarasonis).